Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Sunday 26 August 2012

Review #2: Andraste- Marisa Mills


Title: Andraste
Author: Marisa Mills
Rating: 3/5 Stars
Review: I started this book for my August challenge but didn't end up finishing it in time. I found that the book was good but it wasn't for me. I found it slow and not very exciting. One of the main reasons that this book wasn't for me was because I found the characters names silly. Radiance, Brilliance, Determination and so on and so forth. And if they weren't silly like that then they were very had to pronounce or even remember. I actually thought about quitting this book only because it wasn't my style, but I kept reading because all the reviews that I saw had been good. I thought maybe it would get better, I was wrong. I found the ending dull. The whole book was this hype about a big giant war, it never really happened.


I did enjoy how the author switched the POV through the story. I when it was about Clare the best. I found her to be the most interesting character. 

Also I liked how it contained so many different creatures from vamps to elves to sirens.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your lovely follow! ^^

    http://therandomranterer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete