Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Advanced Screening of The Perks of Being a Wallflower!!

So about a week or two ago I received this email after entering a contest on www.indigo.ca.
Then a few days following that one I received this one!

So, I won tickets to The Perks of Being a Wallflower!!!
Off me and my friend Stephanie went to the theatre to see the advanced screening.
http://stephsfunwithbooks.blogspot.ca/
Steph's blog so add her!!!
                

Here we are waiting to see the show!!
Steph and Me.
We also received a free Subway gift card and got to enter a draw to win $600. Saweettt!!!
The movie was awesome by the way. I was scared about how they would make it similar to the book with the whole writing letters thing, but surprisingly it was very well done. The hardest part for me was Emma Watson not having an accent so her voice was a little strange at first but once I got into the movie I didn't notice. I almost think that the movie was more emotional then the book because you had real people doing the actions and you could watch their facial features. I was still laughing and crying throughout the movie so that part didn't change. But overall it was really great!! Everyone needs to go see this movie!!








8 comments:

  1. Gaaah! Was the movie good?! I NEED to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazing!!! It was very close to the book. I was worried at first about how they would keep it similar but they did a great job. I was still laughing and crying though out.

      Delete
  2. you live in calgary? I'm from Edmonton! I went to the advanced screening as well with a couple of the ladies from Edmonton Book Bloggers, and we all really enjoyed it. I wasn't a fan of the book but the movie was well executed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey remember I'm from Olds lol. We chatted on Goodreads.

      Delete
    2. oh right! I remember you now :) mwahaha, i love the alberta blogger community! <3

      Delete
  3. Was a very good movie and a fun night thanks again for the invite oh and the blog shout out LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no worries. Now I.m whoring you out lol. Hope it's working!

      Delete