Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Friday 19 October 2012

FLIRT SQUAD!!!!!





Hey everyone! So I just wanted to share with you that I am no an honorary member of Rachel Harris' Flirt Squad. What is this you ask? Well Rachel just released her novel My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century. So for fun she has made her street team the Flirt Squad where you can do tasks for points to earn swag! And who doesn't love easily earned swag while promoting an awesome author.

Watch the trailer HERE,


If you want more info on the contest go to Rachel Harris' Blog.

If you like what you see and feel like joining the Squad please mention my name.
Thanks and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment