Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Review #78: Beyond- Willow Rose


Title: Beyond
Author: Willow Rose
Pages: 267
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Review: I've had this book sitting on my kindle for quite some time. I believe that I purchased it while it was free on Amazon. I was looking for something to read and I liked the looks of this premise and decided to read it. And I'm glad I did. This story takes place in an academy setting which I love, and its about the afterlife and spirits which is a new concept for me. I felt like I learned a lot about what the students have to go through before the can graduate from the academy, but I can't wait to see what other cool stuff they need to accomplish first. I also feel Ike there is lots of stuff that the teachers aren't telling the students so that really intigues me. I want to know what and why they aren't telling the newcomers everything.
I really enjoyed going on this life after death adventure with Meghan. She seems like such a sweet and caring person, she try's to help everyone even if it hurts her. But I really want to know what happened to her! Ill have to keep reading and find out. I feel like she might be a special spirit and just no one knows it yet. Jason was also a great character. He is so brave and would do anything to protect his mother. I just feel bad for the way things ended, so hopefully in book two we can learn what is to become of Jason. I also really loved Mick. I felt like Meghan kind of shafts him because he has already graduated , but if I was in her shoes I'd date him. He just seems like such a gentleman and he too tries to help people. 
If you are looking for an afterlife read with a bit of a twist, I would recommend Beyond. It is a great read for people of all ages. I can't wait to get my hands on book two.


About this author


I am a Paranormal Romance, fantasy and mystery/horror/thriller writer. I am originally from Denmark but currently living in Florida, USA. 

I am the author of the Afterlife-series. It is a Y/A Paranormal Romance-novel for the young reader with a twist of both fantasy and mystery in it. Currently I have released three books in the series, Beyond, Serenity and Endurance. They are both available on Amazon.com, Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, etc. and as paperback if you prefer that.
I have also written a mystery-novel called One, Two... He is coming for you, and a fantasy novel called The Eye of the Crystal Ball.
Latest I have released the first two books in a new series called Daughters of the Jaguar. The first book Savage is out now and so is the sequel Broken. It is a shapeshifter/paranormal romance series for the adult reader over 16 years of age.
Right now I am working on a sequel to my mystery/horror thriller "One, Two ... He is coming for you".
Don't hesitate to contact me either here on Goodreads, twitter, on Facebook or my blog www.willow-rose.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment